Our third Christmas together was great this year. We planned on sleeping in, until our cell phones started dinging from the mass "Merry Christmas" texts at the crack of dawn! Thanks a lot! Robie was happy to get a couple video games, some slippers, and a new wallet.
Stephanie had some hilarious presents for her brothers that she got picked up in New York.
Robie and I ended the night by driving through the blizzard from hell (literally) to go see the movie "Marley & Me". It was SO good! I cried a ton! I would definitely recommend it.
Christmas is such a great day, but most of all it is a day to remember the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the Savior in my life and for all the love and blessings He gives me. Having the gospel in my life is such a blessing, and I am so thankful for all the joys it brings me every day. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
3 comments:
Looks like a good Christmas! We missed everyone on Christmas day :( . I think I will go see that movie soon!
When do you guys leave this white fluffy snow you love so much for Texas?
You guys look so happy. Im jealous about your nintendo!!!
Way to go you Gamers! We love you...you're the cutest couple!! xoxo...glad you're having fun..hope you enjoy Texas!
Post a Comment