After we moved to our new house in January, I started looking around for pre-schools to put Jaxon in. It was hard to find one that would take him, because it was technically the middle of a school year and although he had just turned 3, he was still considered to be in a 2-3 year old class. Finally, I found an awesome one near our home that had one spot open where he could start immediately. We signed him up and got him his very first shark backpack. He was so excited!
He has been going for a few months now, and he absolutely loves it. His teachers are amazing, and he looks forward to "going to his school" every Tuesday and Thursday. I love the hour and a half it gives me to spend some one-on-one time with Gavin. We usually spend it going to the grocery store or running errands, but it's amazing how much stuff you can get done only having one kid. Jaxon is always so happy when I go to pick him up, and he makes the cutest crafts and things. It is exciting to watch him grow, and I love the socialization he is getting being in a class with other kids his age. I am sure I will still be one of those moms that cry their eyes out the day he goes to elementary school all day, but for now I can handle an hour and a half of pre-school just fine. I can't believe how grown up my little baby boy is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment