Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gavin 12 Months

Stats:
Weight: 21.1 lbs (59%)
Height: 30.75 in (83%)
Head: 18.5 in (76%)




This little boy is a ball of energy.  I call him "the destroyer", because he literally breaks, knocks over, or ruins everything he touches.  His thunder thighs are so big, which gives his legs awesome support for climbing anything and everything.  He is quite stubborn, super sensitive, and the sweetest little baby boy ever.  We love every bit of his fun personality, slobber kisses, and curly ringlet locks of hair.  He is the best brother in the world and loves following Jax around learning from everything he does.  I can't believe one whole year has come and gone, but I am sure excited for the milestones to come.  Here's what Gav is like at 12 months:
  • Wears size 18-24 month clothes
  • Started walking at 11 months on 11-12-13 (right before his bday)
  • Wears size 4 shoes
  • Loves eating- period.  He will eat anything, but his favs are teddy grahams, grapes, food pouches, ritz crackers, nilla wafers, and cheese
  • Loves to dance (probably from watching Jaxon)
  • Super smiley and loves yelling babble at the top of his lungs like a little bird
  • Has a raspy deeper voice, so I get asked a lot if he is sick
  • Loves drinking milk and water from sippy cups and straws
  • Obsessed with cars, trucks, and animals
  • Climbs everything he sees.  Makes me sooo nervous...
  • Loves giving kisses and hugs
  • Doesn't talk.  Says "Mam" (like a little Boston kid saying mom or something) and "dada"
Love his curly hair!  Just like when his daddy was little.



They both love watching "Wreck it Ralph" Every. Single. Day.







His first battle wound.  He face planted onto concrete out of his umbrella stroller.  I didn't buckle him since we were seriously going 20 feet to see ducks at a pond.  Broke my heart to see him all scraped up.  He still has a few scars from it all.



Love you Gavin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just got caught up on your blog! Your boys are so stinking ADORABLE!!! Seriously, this post made my heart happy. He is so big and I just kept picturing Aaron doing all those things in the next few months...they just grow too fast!!!