I would be lying if I said I think our baby will be the cutest baby in the whole world. As a mom, it's natural to think you have the best looking baby on the block. However, looking at Robie's baby pictures I have a slight fear that our baby may have an early awkward stage in life. (Sorry if you think this sounds mean.) It's just that Robie and I both agree that he was not the cutest infant. He looked a little funny in the first year, but when he finally grew those curls on his head- WATCH OUT LADIES! He was the most adorable toddler around. Maybe I'm just nervous because I didn't have any (repeat ANY) hair until I was about 3, and I constantly got mistaken for a little boy who gave dirty looks all the time. So, if our baby gets my bad hair genes, things could be a disaster! If you think I sound a little paranoid and stressed, you are probably right. Since I don't get much sleep anymore, my mind has been busy thinking about all the "What If" situations that could happen during and after birth. I have been having nightmares of anything and everything going wrong, and it has made me slightly nervous to think I will be responsible for a tiny human in a few short weeks. I think it's natural to have a brief freak out moment at the end of pregnancy (right?), but inside I know the moment I see my baby, looks will be the LAST thing on my mind. I will be consumed with abundant love and joy for such a miracle, and I will feel so happy and blessed that Heavenly Father has sent an angel into my arms. Robie and I are so ready to be parents! At my last doctor appointment, I was 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. I know that doesn't really mean anything, since women can stay at that level for weeks, but I figure something is better than nothing. We can't wait to meet you baby Jaxon Robie Fullmer! We love you SO much!
How cute is that face?! ADORABLE!

4 comments:
Robie was cute - he looked like a little old man
Congrats on the 1 cm. I think that is great. I was a 0 the entire time until my C section date... so you are right 1 is definately something! Your baby will be totally cute. It doesnt even look like Robie was an odd looking baby to me so I think you are ok. I hope everything goes ok.
Based on the pics you posted, I think he was a cute baby. He looks just like himself in the form of a baby :)
oh shut up, he is to such a cute baby!! i love the one in the yellow onesie with a bird on it, SOOO cute! I cant wait to meet jaxson! That is if we ever even hang out again! :) its been a year since we have!
Post a Comment