Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sweet Dreams

We finally did it!  We bought a new mattress.  This is not just ANY mattress.  This is the mattress I have been wanting for a longggggg while now.  Thanks to a nice tax return this year, we bought this beauty:


It's a Sealy super plush latex pillow top, and the best part is it's a KING SIZE!  (If you are married, you know why that is exciting.)  No more "Move over, you're on my side of the bed!" and no more limbs kneeing or elbowing me at night.  I love to snuggle, but not while I'm trying to sleep.  When I'm tired, give me my space and let me be.  It does not arrive til May, but I'm fine with the wait.  Finally, I will have space to spread out in peace.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know Robie has pretty long limbs... That excited I want one!

sparklingamber@hotmail.com said...

I am very excited for you! I can't stand to be touched while sleeping.... Congrats on the weight loss too!