Thursday, August 27, 2009

FINALLY, I GRADUATED!!!

I did it!!! I finally graduated! Never again will I have to pay my life's savings to BYU for tuition! YES!!! I was lucky enough to have my family come up from Texas to watch me graduate. It was SO nice seeing them and spending time with them. I always tell Robie how lucky he is to have his family so close to him all the time. It feels SO good to be done with school, but I must admit a part of me will miss learning. (I guess there is always graduate school?) However, for now I am happy with having a simple degree in advertising.

Step 1: Apply pink nail polish
Step 2: Sprinkle on some pink glitter
Step 3: Enjoy a one of a kind pink BLING 09 tassel


Robie hates this picture, but it totally sums up how glad we are that I am done!

Pictures with the family after graduation.

The only thing left to do after graduating is PARTY! We had a graduation bash at the Bicentennial Park in Provo. My Mom smuggled some real Texas brisket and some Smokey Mo's BBQ sauce in her luggage....and it was SO good! We also had pulled pork BBQ sandwhiches. Now that is what I call real food. Mmmmm....

It was nice to see so many friends and family members.


Since my family was here for a whole week, we had tons of time to spend together. My dad and two brothers took on the adventure of hiking Mount Timpanogos and camping. My mom, sister, and I (and Robie) got to have "girl time" watching Twilight and ordering pizza. We also went to the Provo Temple since there are so few temples in Texas compared to Utah.

Random pics with my brother, Braeden.

It was so nice getting to spend time with my family playing killer bunnies, hanging out in the park, and just being together. Having my family here also helped me to clear my mind of the hard times Robie and I have been going through the last few weeks. Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me get through school and always encouraging me to do my best. I love you!

YEAH FOR GRADUATING!!!
Now I just need to find a job. Anyone hiring?

No comments: