Sunday, August 16, 2009

A busy week

This last week was SO busy. My family came for my graduation from BYU, I graduated and had a celebration BBQ dinner (Texas style) with family and friends, my family went back home to Texas (sad day), I threw a baby shower for my sister in law, and now we are packing for our vacation to beautiful Cancun. Since life has been so crazy, I have not had time to post any pictures or anything from the weeks events, but I promise when we get back with golden tans from our trip I will post like crazy. Until then, Robie and I are going to forget about everything and enjoy the sunny warm beaches in Mexico for a week! Ahhh...I can't wait!

1 comment:

VoNique said...

I wish I coulda been there for your REAL Texas BBQ! It sounded so good! We had a family dinner w/ my sis that just got back from Africa! Congrats on the graduation! And have a fabulous time in Mexico! I wanna go!