Saturday, July 4, 2009

What's up with the Fullmers?

I realize it has been over a week since I updated my blog. Shame shame on me. Well, I assure things are going REALLY REALLY well in our life right now. Here is a Fullmer family update:

Chelsea:

Life is really good right now. I am digging deep to find the strength to finish my last two classes EVER at BYU. My August 14th graduation could not come soon enough. I am done with my KUTV internship, which means I am back at the Buckle. Gotta love all those cute clothes!

Robie:


Robie is taking a break from school for a term, but he will start back up in the Fall working towards his business/entrepreneurship degree. He is super busy at his job right now at a company in Salt Lake City called Basic Research. He manages the outbound sales team with his brother Jon David, and I am so grateful for all the hard work he does to support our growing family.

Gizmo & Cooper:

These two trouble makers are up to no good. As I currently speak, they are wrestling with eachother right in front of me. The other day, I came home to Gizmo passed out, because he got into a pill bottle in my purse and ate a Tylenol PM. I freaked out and called the vet, and ended up having to pour hydrogen peroxide down his throat to induce vomiting. Not his best day, but we are just glad he is okay. I swear, no matter how high or how good we hide things in our house, these dogs always find a way to get to them. No matter what, we love these little devils with all of our heart.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I think it is going to be a boy to play with little Brighton. :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Yay! A bun!!! Congrats! You'll be cute parents! And just in time to be friends with Stephanie and Daniels baby!

Monica said...

A new little bundle...I can't wait. I hope it gets Robie's curls. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! When Robie told us, I couldn't be happier for you guys!!! Congrats on your little baby!!

VoNique said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! You'll be great parents. Congratulations!

aubrey hartman said...

chelsea this is aubrey- the new KUTV intern...CONGRATS on the baby to be!!! ah that is so happy and exciting for you. so i was wondering (and this is the only way i know to contact you hhaa) if you have thta heirarchy we have to turn in to our internship advisor? like the chain of bosses or whatever it is. let me know because if you already have one made i just want to steal it from you :) thanks girl

Kristin said...

YAY!!! COngratulations! o Chelsea I"m so excited for you! and class won't be the same w/o you. I'm really jealous of your graduation date. o goodness! baby shower??? :) It's happening.

Souza Family said...

Congratulations to both of you! We are excited to be able to see your blog and keep up with your growing family! Parenthood is so much fun and we wish you the best through your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats Chelsea! I'm guessing its a girl.