At the Freedom Festival in Provo, Robie and I were lucky enough to ride the Segway scooters! They were SO cool, and we had a blast driving around on them.
We got to go to the STADIUM OF FIRE! Robie has lived in Utah his WHOLE life, and he has never gone to it. We went with his parents, and it was a lot of fun. I don't know why we chose to go the year the Jonas Brothers performed, but we did. I kept hoping Ashton Kutcher was going to Punk the audience and say David Archuleta was performing instead of the Jonas Brothers, but it never happened.
(I love the kid in the background who looks like he is smoking a derm.)
The jets and helicopters that flew RIGHT over our head!

The BEST part of the whole thing...THE FIREWORKS! It was so awesome because we were at the top of the stadium, so the fireworks were right over our head. There was a point where I feared for my life because they were so close, but everything turned out okay...phew!
HAPPY (belated) 4th of July!
2 comments:
I like the idea of shopping once a week if he golfs once a week, I should see if Ty is up for that one :) ha! And I really like how you made your Stadium of Fire pictures like small in a row of two or three, how did you do that?
so-we pretty much sat in the exact same spot as you guys!!! I can't believe we didn't see each other! lol. Glad you guys had a blast too :) and so happy about your little one! congratulations again!!
Post a Comment