Pick the Perp- (MY FAVORITE!) A fun game where you have to pick the criminal out of a line of criminals. I found I am pretty good at spotting those crack whores!

World stats- Tells you up to date info on how many people are being born/die each second and where. I found myself staring for hours at this site. I think the background sounds of subtle rattlesnake noises put me in a trance.
Space (the final frontier)- Call me a nerd, but I LOVE learning about the endless amounts of matter beyond our galaxy.
Genius!- Who has time to make stuff like this?
Things your mother never told you- Helpful tricks I wish I would have known a long time ago about cooking and the kitchen. How come no one ever tells you these things! Seriously!
Learn some new words- A fast paced game where you have to guess the meaning of a word. Get as many points as you can in 2 minutes. I only got 90 points on my first try. I know, LAME!
Only because I love you Rolley Polley- Short Circuit...I knew that was a real thing!
I passed level 12!!!- OHHH YEAH! Final score- 244
There are SOOO many more, I could seriously blog about it all day long. I am sure this will not be the last time I talk about this AMAZING new site with so much fun stuff in it.
"It's like a party in my pants!"- Britt today at work (Thanks Britt!)
1 comment:
Did I really say that? That's awesome.
Post a Comment