When we got to the concert, I was SO excited. I was so giddy, and I fit right in with the thousands of 12 year old girls screaming their heads off at the thought of seeing David. I made sure I got my very own DAVID ARCHULETA shirt to take home with me.
Robie wanted to hide when he realized he was one of maybe 10 guys at the whole concert.
We were so frustrated when after an hour and a half, David was STILL not on stage. There were 2 opening bands. Although they were good, we wanted to see David!
Then, a moment of pure bliss. David appeared on stage. The sound of screaming girls reached a pitch only dogs were able to hear.
UGHH! Well, it seems as though my precious videos of him singing won't upload. Bummer! Just know that his voice was amazing and flawless as usual. When I went to class the next Monday, this guy that sits next to me (who knows I love David) told me how his sister is David's stylist. Before the concert, he got to go to DAVID'S HOUSE and hang out with him, AND THEN David gave him and his wife back stage passes for the concert! WHAT! He even showed me pictures of the whole thing. I'm not going to lie, I was completely jealous. Although I did not have front row seating, I am just happy I got to see him in concert. I still believe I will get to meet him one lucky day.
No comments:
Post a Comment