Thursday, February 5, 2009

GSD&M Idea City

This is where I hope to work someday in the near future. This advertising agency has some pretty amazing clients like BMW, Southwest Airlines, and AT&T...just to name a few. And did I mention they are located in AUSTIN, TEXAS! I would be right next to my family! Life could not get much better than that! Now I just need to apply for an internship, graduate from BYU, and then I will be on my way to making some REAL money. I hope this is one dream that will someday come true.

3 comments:

Russ and Misty said...

I hope it comes true too but then I would have to convince Russ that we have to move away too. I was thinking yesterday that it wouldn't be too bad to stay here if you guys were here but if you move it's a deal breaker.

Monica said...

What about us?? We would miss you! But that would be a cool job so I understand. :)

D said...

I worked with a guy at my old school and his wife worked there. Good luck. Come back to Austin - it's not the same since you went away...