Valentine's Day was GREAT this year. The day BEFORE Valentine's Day, I worked late and was extremely tired from the day. I walked into our house, and to my surprise there were a dozen beautiful red roses sitting on the coffee table. I was so excited because (1) Valentine's Day was not until tomorrow, so I was completely shocked, and (2) I hardly ever get flowers, because I am always asking for them and Robie will never buy them if I ask because he wants them to be a surprise. He had to give them to me the night before, because he knew we would be together the whole next day, and he would not have time to sneak them in. During the course of the night, Robie kept telling me to go take me contacts out, go put my shoes in the closet, go get a hair brush...just really odd things and I did not know why. It was not until about 4 hours later I walked into our bathroom to get my pj's on, and I learned why. There on the bathroom counter were another dozen roses, but PINK! They were just as beautiful and put a huge smile on my face. Thanks sweetie. I love you.
To top off the flowers, he also got me a Toblerone chocolate bar...mmmm!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment