Graduation Day. He was so proud to get a medal from his teacher.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Jaxon's Tumbling Tots Class
This was back in August, but I still wanted to document it on the blog. I signed Jax up for a Tumbling Tots class at the Rec Center hoping it would help him learn some coordination. The first day in his class of all 2-year olds, he was the only boy. All the girls in his class patiently waited their turn in line, but of course Jax thought it was hilarious to run around and not listen at all. It was so stressful, but every class he got better and better. By the end of all the classes, it was night and day from the beginning. Not only was he waiting his turn in line, but he had also learned so many new physical activities that were a challenge before. I am so glad I signed him up for this class, and hopefully I can sign him up again when he turns 3.
Graduation Day. He was so proud to get a medal from his teacher.
Graduation Day. He was so proud to get a medal from his teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment