Friday, September 6, 2013

Gavin 9 Months

Stats
Weight: 19.8 lbs (55%)
Height: 29.25 in (85%)
Head: 18 in (72.5%)




As you can tell, his 7 month pic looks a little different.  You might be thinking, "Did Gavin get a tan?"  His 7 month pictures were taken while we were in Texas, but since I didn't have his chair, owl, onesie sticker, or laundry basket, I had to take the pictures in Texas and photoshop him in to the picture when I got home.  

Oh how time flies, especially when it comes to babies.  I can't believe I am already writing Gavin's 9 month post!  I feel like it was just yesterday that he was born.  This little guy has brought so much happiness to our lives.  He is such a fun character with quite the personality.  

  • Wears size 9-18 month clothes
  • Size 4 diapers
  • Has 4 teeth- two top, two bottom (this pic is when he got his first top tooth)

    • Likes finger food better than baby food.  His favorites are yogurt melts, puffs, rice crackers, bananas, chicken, and noodles. 
     
    • Loves taking baths, and always has to hold the foam letters.



    • Says "ma-ma", "da-da", "ba-ba", and other babble.
    • He has mastered the fast crawl, and loves cruising on the furniture or anything he can climb up on.  I'm sure he will be walking very soon.

    • His favorite thing to chew on... wires.  Definitely not the safest thing for a baby, so we always have to watch him since he is constantly going after wires.

    • Moved to a big boy carseat a month ago, which was Jaxon's old carseat.  He loves it and falls asleep every time we get in the car.  Jax also loves his new big BIG boy seat.

    • Loves dancing to music.  He rocks back and forth when music turns on.
    • Loves bouncing around in his Johnny Jumper

    •  Gavin is a little fish. He loves going to the pool.  Even if the water is freezing, he is happy as can be splashing around.  Maybe it's because he likes showing off his baby rolls and man boobs.


    • Loves animals.  He gets so happy when he sees animals, and giggles like crazy.


    • Most of all, Gavin loves his big brother and wants to be just like him.  He follows Jaxon around the house everywhere, and always wants to do what he is doing.  I hope as he gets older, they become the best of friends.

       
       
      We love our little Gavin so much.  He loves to observe and figure out the world by watching others.  I think he is going to be a big handful when he gets more mobile, because he has already mastered getting out of his highchair and he loves to climb anything and everything.  He is such a goofball, but he's often a lot more serious than Jaxon was at his age.  I just want to sqeeze him and never let him grow up.


    Falls asleep every week in Sunday School at church





    1 comment:

    Mikal's Life said...

    That Johnny Jumper was the best baby investment I've ever made!