Mother's Day 2013
May 12. Woke up and gave our dog, Gizmo, away to a new home (more on that later). Cried. Went to church with a bun in my hair, because I wasn't in the mood to actually get ready. Ate dinner at the in-laws. Came home. Robie pampered me with a 1-hour massage and Les Miserables.
My Birthday #26
May 17. Woke up to my favorite breakfast from my wonderful husband. Spent the weekend in Park City. Sister-in-law watched the kids so Robie and I could go to dinner and a movie. Saw The Great Gatsby. Got a phone call from humane society saying the people who took Gizmo dropped him off there and didn't want him anymore. Cried. Went and ate a yummy dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Picked up the boys and spent the weekend in Park City at The Canyons Resort. Went to a friend's wedding in Salt Lake City. Did a little shopping. Had a great weekend.
I was born on 5-17-87 at 7:00pm exactly.
Sad to be leaving Park City.
6 Year Wedding Anniversary
June 9. Got a babysitter. Ate at Chef's Table. Rented a movie. Made this awesome video when we were bored. Mother-in-law watched the boys a few days later so we could see Man of Steel. (It rocked!)
Father's Day
June 16. Spoiled Robie with gifts and pancakes for breakfast. Swapped off going to church teaching Sunday School and Young Womens since the boys were sick with croup. Robie played golf. Ate dinner at in-laws. Went home and watched a movie. Happy Father's Day to the best husband and father to my kids I could ever ask for. Love you!
Happy Father's Day also to all the other fabulous men in my life. My Dad, , my Grandfather, my Father-in-Law, Uncles, Brother-in-Laws, awesome friends...I am thankful for all of you.




No comments:
Post a Comment