It's been a while since there has been a new song out that I have been obsessed with. I love finding a song I love so much that I just blast the volume, hit repeat, and never get sick of it. Here are a few songs that have recently caught my ear, and I am kind of obsessed. Just thought I would share.
Churchill-"Change"
This one WILL get stuck in your head. Guaranteed.
Emeli Sande- "Next to Me"
I've had this one on repeat all week long. I love the lyrics. It reminds me of Robie and what an awesome man he is. He is my everything. From another perspective, I can see this song talking about Christ. I know my Savior is my rock, and He will always be next to me and be there when I need Him.
Emeli Sande-"My Kind of Love"
I love her voice. Pretty much all of her music is amazing.
Imagine Dragons- "Radioactive"
I love turning up the volume on this one and letting the bass blast away. The music video is pretty fun too.
What songs do you love right now? I would love to know.
4 comments:
Metronomy's "A Thing for Me". The music video on YouTube is sublime.
That was epic to watch. Thanks!
OMG! I was just going to recommend "Next to Me" !
I heard it the other day on the radio and it's my favorite! I'm obsessed with it and I totally agree, it makes me think of P and also of Christ, super cool! I'm going to have to check out "My Kind of Love"
Thanks for posting these, I love finding new music.
OMG! I was just going to recommend "Next to Me"!
I heard it the other day on the radio and fell in love with it! I just purchased it on Itunes. I'll have to check out her other song.
Thanks for posting these, I love finding new music!
Post a Comment