Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Awesome Grandparents

My grandparents (mom's side) are serving a senior mission for the LDS church in the Seattle, Washington area.  They are working in the mission home there and basically overseeing all the paperwork and formalities for the mission.  I think it is pretty awesome that they are willing to take 2 whole years out of the lives to work and serve for the church. 

Before they reported to the Missionary Training Center, they were able to stay with us for a few days.  Growing up, my family would go to my grandparent's house almost every other weekend.  Since moving to Utah and having Jaxon, I haven't been able to see them that much.  It was so nice to spend some extra time with them, and even nicer that they got to spend time with Jaxon.  He is their very first great-grandchild, and he loved following them around the house and snuggling with them.

On one of the days, we all visited the Provo Temple to take a few pictures.  The sun was really bright, so we were all squinting hard core, but there were a few pictures that turned out okay.


I am so proud of my grandparents, and I can't wait to hear all their fun stories and experiences when they return.  Love you guys!

No comments: