Our resort
Eating at a super nice restaurant called MIX at the top of "The Hotel" at Mandala Bay with Robie's brother, Jon-David, and Lacey. They came to stay with us for one of the days.
Concert at The House of Blues seeing Thrice perform. People were going crazy moshing, so I played the pregnant card and we all got VIP seating in the front.
Robie and I went to the Price is Right Vegas show. It was not as good as the real one, but it was still a lot of fun. The host from Supermarket Sweep was the host of our show.
This place was awesome. They had affordable food in Vegas, and they treat you like crap the whole time you are there. It was so funny.
Our last night in Vegas, Robie took me to see The Phantom of the Opera. It was really good. The production was amazing, and the actors were excellent.
We had a great time, ate way too much good food, and the most important part- I finally got a tan! Success!


1 comment:
that looks so fun! i am glad you guys had a good time
Post a Comment