One week ago, my cat Rolley Polley passed away. He was my childhood cat, and one of my best friends. Our whole family loved him so much, and even though he lived a long life, it was sad to see him go. He was always there for me to cry on when I had boy problems, to talk to when I didn't have a friend, and to entertain me when I needed a laugh. He was such a good cat, and I will miss him so much.
After he was ran over by our car, on accident, we had to amputate his tail. I got the bright idea to do this. He was such a great sport about it.
When we visited Texas in May, Robie and I got some good pictures with Rolley. I'm so thankful I got to see him one last time.
I love you Rolley. Now you are in heaven, and you probably have your tail back. We will all miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment