We are bad parents. We procrastinated taking our dogs to the groomers for soooo long, their fur got completely matted. It was bad. Imagine backcombed dreadlocks bad. The only way to fix the problem was for the groomers to completely shave our dogs.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I can't help but laugh when I see our dogs shaved like naked chickens. It's pretty funny, especially since they kept their tails and ears so long. I guess we have learned our lesson, and we will do a better job of keeping up with their grooming in the future.
1 comment:
ok, so your brownish dog...our dog looks just like that. And we do the exact same thing! We wait too long to take him to the groomer! And he alwasy looks so much cuter with long hair, it just gets in the way though. Then he looks like a little rat when we pick him up from the groomer. I don't like rat dogs. What kind of dog is he? Ours is a shitzu-Yorkie. So cute!
Post a Comment