So, I came across some pictures of when Robie and I were little kids. Looking through them all, I have come up with some attributes I hope our own children get.
1-Robie's curly hair. (I did not have hair until I was about 3, and even then it was just a mullet.)
2-Robie's metabolism. Everyone knows Robie can eat anything and gain nothing. From the picture, it is clear why people called me "pot belly"
3-My teeth. I am proud to say I have never had braces. I hope our kids will have nice teeth so we don't have to fork out a fortune at the dentist.
It is crazy to see how much each of us have changed through the years. There were some pretty cute years, and some extremely awkward years, but overall, I think we turned out alright.
3 comments:
These are so great! I love it. You were a cute baby even if you had a mullet!
Let's bring back the mullet baby look!! Love the new post.
OMG...you guys are soo cute!
Post a Comment