Spider Crossing

I have decided that our street needs a sign that says "Spider Crossing" because of all the TURANTULAS that love to cross our street. I am dead serious. In the past week, we had one "baby" one (baby as in the size of a door knob) in our garage that I almost stepped on, and one HUGE adult one crossing the street right in front of our house. Robie said he has seen others hanging out in our bushes and lawn. Not to mention the giant black widow spider building a web on our front door 2 weeks ago. UGHH! It gives me the creeps just thinking about it. This sudden spider outbreak has made me paranoid. Now everything from a tiny hair on the back of my arm, to the possibility of one being in my shoe makes me go insane! As much as these creepy crawlers fit in with Halloween , I hope I never see one again.
7 comments:
That is the sickest thing ever! I am sorry I would be going CRAZY!
yeah when you told me there was one in your garage... and when we left that night we went through the garage, and i could not see the ground. I was pretty scared. I would be so paranoid too!
Do dogs eat spiders?
Chelsea! It is so nice to hear from you! Do you know that it has taken me about 7 years to find another babysitter that I liked as much as you?! I'm serious!
It's so fun to see pictures of you and your sweetheart and read about your goings on. I wish you the best of luck in everything... please stay in touch!
Oh and Adriana was thrilled to see pictures of you too... she just got braces and is feeling very grown up now.
(Sorry, delete was mine - too many typos.)
I just watched Arachnafobia and it gives me the heebee geebees.
I can't imagine having something like that big hanging around the house.
Be careful.
I love you guys.
Dad
YUCK!!! We are having a bad bout with wolf spiders...our few employees that work at the house are terrifed of them. I think I'd start sleeping under a mosquito net if I had a tarantula in my yard!! :) xoxo
Post a Comment