This may be one of the craziest things we have ever done, but we did it. We bought another dog. His name is Cooper, and he is a Shorkie (Yorkie/Shih Tzu)! He is the same age as Gizmo, about the same color and size as Gizmo, and even has an underbite like Gizmo. When we first brought him home, Gizmo was quite territorial trying to show who was the man of the house. Now they are warming up to each other and becoming best friends. It was such a random decision, but the previous owners just didn't want him anymore, and so they gave him to us for free. I am definitely nervous about having 2 dogs, but I am happy that we can give him a second chance while getting a friend for Gizmo at the same time.
Be careful or you'll soon have 4 dogs! haha! I NEVER thought I'd own any and it looks like we'll be getting a fourth in a few weeks! Ron told Rachel he'd get he a dog she wanted if she got all of her personal progress done and ALSO her seminary makeups done. I KNEW there would be NO way she could do it so I wasn't worried...well....she's about to prove me wrong and I think the dog patrol will come arrest us for being over our quota! haha!!!!! Cooper is such a cute name and it's good that Gizmo has a friend!
4 comments:
Those under bites crack me up. You should name him goonie.
Gizmo and Goonie = BFF
i want to see him!!
Your mom said she sent her granddogs halloween costumes! Can't wait to see them all dressed up! =)
Be careful or you'll soon have 4 dogs! haha! I NEVER thought I'd own any and it looks like we'll be getting a fourth in a few weeks! Ron told Rachel he'd get he a dog she wanted if she got all of her personal progress done and ALSO her seminary makeups done. I KNEW there would be NO way she could do it so I wasn't worried...well....she's about to prove me wrong and I think the dog patrol will come arrest us for being over our quota! haha!!!!! Cooper is such a cute name and it's good that Gizmo has a friend!
Post a Comment