Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Sun

I love summer, but I don't think that school can come soon enough. I just want to get it OVER WITH! I am excited bc I am starting the advertising program FINALLY, but I want to finish it quicker than ever. School and work non-stop just puts you in a rut. I have the day off today, and I think I want to do some things I have been meaning to finish. Cleaning, scrap booking, laundry...just to name a few. It will be nice to get some errands done today. As a reward, I think tomorrow I will devote my day to laying out in the hot summer sun at seven peaks reading a book. It is the next best thing to the beach, and it is 2 minutes away. I will probably regret being in the sun when I am older, but hopefully by then they will have come out with some miracle skin care cream that takes years off instantly. Hopefully...

1 comment:

Mikal's Life said...

Very cute...making us translate to actually read it! And I wouldn't be counting on the miracle youth cream if I were you, just try not to get too much sun.