We had a Fullmer family girls night out. It was so much fun! We ate at this great place called Trio- they had the best rosemary flat bread EVER!

We got the valet parking kid to take our picture.
(Me, Natalie, Monica, Stephanie, and Charlotte)

We decided to take our own picture with Monica holding the camera....this was take one.

Take two was much better.

After a long day of shopping and eating, we went to a hotel for some hot tubbing, games, and nail painting. It was a fun day with some much needed quality girl time.
4 comments:
Cute I like your new page set up! Lets get ready for our recipe party and make some plans! YA Love ya
Hi chels! :) I found your Blog! It's way cute -- and it's fun to see pics of you and your hubby!!
okay Chelsea.. take one needs to be removed for good.. AHAHHH that is so scary. Maybe I will hold gizmo ransom until I get my way. haha.. That was a fun weekend..next girls weekend. Vegas here we come!! Wish you could have come swimming today we missed you!!
Hi chels...love seeing you guys on your blog! You're the cutest couple (even if the honeymoon is over)! ha! (I love Monica's big head..ha ha Monica)and I wish I could see you guys more! Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment