
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Family Pictures 2014
In early October, we had some family pictures done thanks to Sweet Paislee Pictures. I planned the whole day around our photo session, and even made sure both boys got early naps so they would be in excellent moods during pictures. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned and Gavin refused to smile directly at the camera the whole time. Jaxon was cooperative for the first 15 minutes, and then he decided he was totally done, and not even candy could bribe him to pose. As a result, we ended up with a lot of candid action shots, and I love every one of them. These pictures reflect our life with two crazy boys more than any other pictures we have gotten done, and I also love that Brynlee was included (even though I was about 14 weeks and not showing that much). I would definitely recommend Jena as a photographer if you are wanting pictures done. Here are my favorites.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
Love all these!
Post a Comment