Cute, huh. Well, that stupid song is now engraved in my memory forever. Robie and I walk around the house humming it without even knowing we are doing it. Sometimes Robie starts singing it randomly, and I give him the meanest look ever because then it will be stuck in my head All. Day. Long. It haunts my dreams and I don't know if I will ever be able to escape it. The things parents do to make their kids happy.
Jax also loves watching videos of himself, especially this recent one of him and Cooper playing.
My blogging efforts have sucked lately, so here is a summary of what's up with us.
- Mother's Day is this weekend and my 25th Bday is next week. Woop woop!
- The warm weather has been so nice outside, and Jax and I have been going to parks and doing a lot outdoors lately
- Jax learned how to throw an impressive tantrum- hitting, screaming, crying, throwing, and body hurling all included. How do you even try to discipline a 16 month old?
- We booked our summer vacation to San Diego, CA at the beginning of June. We are staying at a nice little resort about 45 minutes outside the city, but we will be close enough to visit Sea World and the beach whenever we want. I'm mostly excited to be getting a tan. We will be there for our 5 year anniversary too, so it should be fun. I can't wait!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that video of Jaxon and Cooper playing is so dang adorable! Love that laugh!!!
Post a Comment