Sunday, March 11, 2012

Who Are THE MORMONS?

As an advertising major, I have a love for Infographics.  So, when I saw THIS ARTICLE and Infographic about LDS beliefs, I had to share.  This is such a great article and the Infographic is eye catching and informative.  With all the crazy rumors going around about Mormons not being Christians during this upcoming political election, I think it's important for people to know the real facts from a reliable source. (Mormons ARE Christinans by the way.)  This article answers a lot of questions about the LDS faith.  I would definitely encourage people to pass it on if they feel like it.  I think it's awesome, and I even learned a few new things.


Also, I've been slow in the blogging world lately, but I have a good excuse.  I flew to Texas with Jaxon as an early surprise birthday present for my mom.  I will be back towards the end of this week with a ton of pics and stories.

No comments: