Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick R Treat

Halloween 2009 was a blast!  Again, I thought this year would be different, so I bought tons of candy thinking we would actually get trick or treaters.  Again, I was wrong.  Now we have a million pixie sticks.  I guess that is what I get for not buying the "good candy"...whatever that is.  Chocolate?

After passing out candy to the 5 kids that actually knocked on our door, we went to our friend's party (Mario and Luigi...aka-Lucy and James).  We dressed up as Magician and Rabbit.  It took some longer than others to finally realize the relation of our costumes.  Ya know, because a magician pulls a rabbit out of his hat...duh!   Anyways, we had a great time dancing to music, playing old school video games, and eating way too much junk food.







This costume (below) was too funny.  She was a uterus, and he was "The winning sperm".  LOVE IT!



Backtracking to Friday, we were required to dress up at work.  One of the team leads, Bryce, had the sickest outfit ever.  He was the Mad Hatter from the upcoming Alice and Wonderland (2010).  Crazy awesome!
 

Halloween 2009 was great!  Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Heather said...

so fun! your costume is cute and your hair looks SOOO good!

Brittany Barnes said...

Man I actually need to dress up next year. You two look awesome. Tell James I need to give him a swift kick, I haven't seen him or Lucy in so long!!! Did you get my text about a card in my office for you from the Buckle corporate office for your graduation???