Okay, so MAYBE this did not really happen. Only in my dreams would I get the opportunity to meet the ever so talented David Archuleta. He is just SO adorable! I just want to squeeze his cheeks and have him follow me around singing as we shop for cool clothes in the mall. That would be a dream come true. Luckily, my AMAZING, WONDERFUL, and LOVING (just to name a few of his awesome qualities) husband could not keep a surprise. He got me tickets to see David Archuleta in concert Friday, March 27th!!! When I held that ticket confirmatin page in my hand, I cried, jumped, and laughed with joy all at the same time. This is the best gift EVER! Now, all I can do is count down the days until I will be able to hear David's angelic voice in an auditorium of screeming teen girls. Who knows...maybe if I am extremely lucky, I will get a REAL picture with David.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Dreams do come true...
Okay, so MAYBE this did not really happen. Only in my dreams would I get the opportunity to meet the ever so talented David Archuleta. He is just SO adorable! I just want to squeeze his cheeks and have him follow me around singing as we shop for cool clothes in the mall. That would be a dream come true. Luckily, my AMAZING, WONDERFUL, and LOVING (just to name a few of his awesome qualities) husband could not keep a surprise. He got me tickets to see David Archuleta in concert Friday, March 27th!!! When I held that ticket confirmatin page in my hand, I cried, jumped, and laughed with joy all at the same time. This is the best gift EVER! Now, all I can do is count down the days until I will be able to hear David's angelic voice in an auditorium of screeming teen girls. Who knows...maybe if I am extremely lucky, I will get a REAL picture with David.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOL chelsea you crack me up.
You are so funny! That is so nice of Robie!
I totally that the picture was real at first!!
I wish it was real!!!
You are so funny! The picture did look pretty real. Glad you guys had fun in Vegas!
Great photoshop job on the picture! I'm glad you get to go to the concert.
Chelsea, I love you! That was the best picture ever!
Chelsea...lucky girl! Have fun! PS-my blog went private..make sure to request an invite!! xoxo Linda
Post a Comment