Monday, June 30, 2008

Slurpee

It feels so nice to have a day to do absolutely nothing! It is almost 2 in the afternoon, and I am still in pajamas, and I do not feel the least bit bad about it at all. I started my day eating egg whites and toast (which I almost gagged up because I eat eggs every morning) while watching a baby story on TLC, and now I think I will go running with Gizmo, shower, finally mail my dad's father's day present and Hadley's bday gift, and get a slurpee. That sounds nice. They practically know my name at 7-11 bc I go there every day to get a crystal light slurpee. With pretty much no sugar, it is the perfect snack. It is to the point that if I go a day without one, I feel incomplete. I can only imagine what it will be like when I can't satisfy any cravings I have when I am prego....poor Robie. Well, Gizmo is waiting by the door to go running. It is so hot outside.

2 comments:

Lori the Moabite said...

It's called a "mental health day". I try to fit one in each month, the plan is to waste the entire day, do nothing and definitely don't make dinner!

I need one soon, but I don't like to take them in the summer when the kids are home. Defeats the whole purpose!

Monica said...

Hey Chelsea I loved seeing all your pictures of Alaska, how fun! Glad you finally joined the blog world. See ya tommorow!